Bikes Without Borders relies on the generous help of our amazing board and volunteers.
Become a Board Member
Bikes Without Borders is currently seeking passionate, energetic and highly motivated candidates to join the current board of directors. Our objective is to expand our current board by adding directors who specifically have experience in:
- Marketing: We want to build increased awareness of the Bike Without Borders brand not only locally, but also internationally.
- Fundraising: We have a lot of exciting programming ideas and some experienced help with fundraising would allow us to see these initiatives come to fruition.
- Technology: Communication is key to our organization's success and being able to convey our message through mediums of technology is critical; this includes but is not limited to our website, CRMs, social media and other forms of technology.
- Legal: A lawyer with non-profit and governance experience would help ensure that we are compliant with all charity regulations.
- Event marketing and planning
Prior experience with non-profit organizations, charities or board directorships are not required, but would be an asset. We are excited to hear from you - please submit your board member application by clicking the button below (the application will open in a lightbox).
Become a Volunteer
We have many interesting and fun volunteering opportunities! If you're interested, please fill in the application by clicking the button below (the application will open in a lightbox).